If you are a Talkdesk user access Ytica from the MyApps menu in the top right corner in your Talkdesk. Talkdesk will automatically sign you into Ytica. You do not have to create an account nor login again. Ytica opens in a new browser tab or window.
Twilio users of Ytica receives an invite to Ytica by email. This email also serves as your username. Currently, Ytica Team manages users and send an invitation when asked by authorized people in your company. If you want to use Ytica ask them to invite you.
Create Ytica Account
To sign up for Ytica accept the invite you will get into your email inbox:
- Click the link in the email invitation. Ytica will open in your browser.
- Fill all the fields.
- Choose a secure password.
- Click Register.
- Congratulations. Now you should see one of Ytica's dashboards.
Once you create your Ytica account you can sign into Ytica:
- Go to https://analytics.ytica.com in your browser
- Fill in your email and password.
- Click Sign in
- Congratulations. You will see the dashboard you have seen last time you used Ytica.