We maintain Ytica for you and automatically roll out updates.
We reserve a weekly maintenance windows at Saturdays in the following zoned times:
- Pacific Time – 1AM to 7AM
- Eastern Time – 4AM to 10AM
- UK Time – 9AM to 3PM
- Central European Time – 10AM to 4PM
During these times Ytica may not be accessible. We will not use all the maintenance windows. However if you have some processes dependent on Ytica make sure you take our maintenance window into consideration.
We roll out updates during the maintenance window. We roll out updates when they are ready and the interval between updates may range from a few days to several weeks. You do not have to take any action – updates happen automatically. It is not possible to opt-out from these updates.
We update the the following in Ytica:
- User interface and features.
- Analytics Data Model. Measures, reports and dashboards created on top of the updated measures may change the values they display in case the changes are aimed on bug fixes. Updates aim to make the data richer and provide support for different data sources and more analytics options.
- Built-in measures. Measures, reports and dashboards created on top of the updated measures may change the values they display. Updates aim to make measures more accurate as more data get available in the data sources.
- Built-in reports. Dashboards containing the built-in reports may look slightly different. Updates aim to improve clarity and show more valuable data.
- Built-in dashboards.
Updates Effect on Custom Content
All built-in measures, reports and dashboards are not editable. If you want your dashboards, reports or metrics not updated you can create a copy of them. Note that even copied dashboards and reports that depend on built-in reports and measures get updated if the underlying content gets updated.
Mind the following update examples:
- Custom dashboard containing built-in reports that are updated. The dashboard will preserve layout and filters. Updated reports in the dashboard will be updated.
- Custom report built on top of built-in measures. The report will have the same colors and layout. The value shown in the report may change depending on your data.
- Custom measures built on top of built-in measures. The measure may change value depending on your data.
If you want to have a dashboard or a report absolutely static you have to copy also the underlying content down to measures level. We do not recommend this approach as updates may contain important fixes.
To create custom dashboards, reports and measure you have to be on a plan that supports customization.